Ditch the processed protein bars and the extra spend on those protein bars. Make your own vegan protein bars with Arbonne's clean protein powder. These are tasty, hit your sweet tooth and amp your protein intake throughout the day.
1. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together. I use my Kitchen Aid mixer but any blender/mixing bowl will work.
You can add liquid stevia (to taste) and/or crushed walnuts/ flax seeds.
2. Once mixed together it should look like a doughy-cake batter consistency.
3. Spread the contents evenly( from the mixing bowl) into a 9x13 glass pan.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
5. Cut into squares to serve.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|