Tired of watching your kids enjoy pancakes while you are watching your carbs? These protein pancakes will hit the spot on a Sunday morning when the kids are demanding pancakes. Make with vanilla or chocolate protein powder and you will satisfy those cravings and still hit your macros!
1. Grind the oats into a fine powder.
2. Mix together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. Mix together the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients into the medium bowl.
5. Allow batter to rest for 15 minutes.
6. Using a 1/4 cup measure scoop out batter onto an electric griddle at 375 degrees or a medium/high skillet.
7. Watch for the batter to look dry and bubbles to form - this is when you flip the pancake.
8. Cook for another 2 minutes on opposite side.
9. Serve warm with fresh berries of your choice!
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|