Short on time? Need an easy weeknight meal for the whole family. This Chickpea Quinoa Power Bowl is satisfying, high-protein and plant-based. Plus your family will leave the table feeling full and recharged. Delish!
1. In a large baggie, place drained chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic powder, paprika and onion powder. Seal bag and shake – set aside.
2. In a saucepan, combine dry quinoa and veggie broth. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. In a large pot add olive oil, kale and carrots. Sauté until carrots are al dente, add garlic and S&P to taste and mix well.
5. Add roasted tomatoes, quinoa, chickpea mixture and combine. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add basil and stir.
7. Serve immediately.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|