1. Chop Cilantro
2. Add rice and vegetable broth to 3 quart pan.
3. Bring to boil over high heat, give it a quick stir, cover and lower heat to lowest simmer setting.
4. Continue to simmer on low for 45 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and let stand covered for 5 minutes, or until any remaining liquid in bottom of pan is absorbed.
6. Fluff with fork.
7. While rice cooks, whisk together the garlic, lime
juice, olive oil, salt, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
8. Pour over cooked rice, add the cilantro, and lightly toss with fork until combined.
Freezes and reheats well.
Rice and broth may be cooked in a rice cooker instead of on stove top.