1. In a small saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add sliced apples, and begin to cook until softened, approximately 5 minutes.
2. At the same time, start to cook the oats with water in a separate saucepan. Follow the directions on the oatmeal packaging.
3. After 2-3 minutes, add pecans and spices. Stir to coat apples and pecans with oil and spices. Continue to cook through for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Once the apples have completely softened and the oats are cooked thoroughly, add the apple mixture to the larger saucepan with the oats. Mix through and spoon mixture into your cereal bowl.
5. Top with maple syrup, and enjoy!
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|