1. Mix together the almond butter, oats, honey, dry milk and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
2. Finely chop both the dried figs and the pecans. Or, if you prefer, grind the pecans into a powder. Mix in both the figs and pecans.
3. Use your hands to mix together all the ingredients well. If the mixture, is too dry, add in more honey. If it is too wet, add in more oats.
4. With your hands, or a cookie scoop, portion out the dough into small balls, about the size of a ping-pong ball. Place the balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow to rest for 20 minutes.
5. The energy bits can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
6. Delicious for any snack, and specifically great before a cardio session!
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|