I simply love the crunchiness of this 'granola.' Shocking that you can achieve a healthy, low sugar, low carb, and high protein option in a granola. Wow.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the following: cooked quinoa, chia seeds, mixed seeds, dried blueberries, dried cranberries and almonds then mix together well.
3. Add your honey and ensure that the entire mixture is thoroughly coated.
4. Line your baking tray with a baking sheet and spread out your mixture evenly.
5. Place your tray in the middle of the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
6. It is very important to check on this regularly to ensure it bakes evenly. Set your timer for 10-minute intervals and keep stirring and folding each time. You are looking for your mixture to be browned all over but definitely not burnt.
7. Remove from the oven, cool thoroughly, and keep in an airtight container until you are ready to enjoy!
8. Serve with Greek yogurt or soy milk.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|