1. Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
2. Blend all the wet ingredients in a food process - tofu, almond milk, applesauce, black beans, and vanilla.
3. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl - Stevia, No Salt, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, espresso powder, and flour.
4. Add wet ingredient mixture to dry ingredient mixture. Mix well.
5. Add protein powder and mix well.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Pour batter into greased 9x13 baking dish.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
9. Cool for 10 minutes and then cut into 16 bars.
10. Store in refrigerator, individually wrapped in plastic wrap.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|