Who needs boring eggs??!! Try this savory and spicy version of scrambled eggs for your next weekend brunch. Loaded with spices and veggies, this dish will be sure to pleasure your guests and your palette!
1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in non-stick pan.
2. Add mushrooms and squash to pan, and saute for 4-5 minutes, until soft.
3. Add kale or Swiss chard to pan and wilt down for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add garlic, onion, and peppers, continue to saute for another 1-2 minutes.
5. Add cumin and coriander seed, continue to saute for another 2-3 minutes to allow flavors of spices to permeate vegetables.
6. Pour egg whites over vegetables and allow the eggs to set in the pan for 2 minutes.
7. Sprinkle the turmeric into the eggs and continue to let the eggs set around the edges.
8. After another 1-2 minutes, begin to fold the edges of the eggs toward the center of the pan. Scramble the egg mixture slowly and allow the eggs to continue to cook through.
9. After the eggs have completely set and almost cooked through, sprinkle the cheese over all the eggs. Continue folding the eggs with the cheese to allow it to melt throughout the eggs.
10. Remove from heat.
11. Serve topped with chopped cilantro and cherry tomatoes and mix through.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|