For the tofu steaks:
1. Slice the tofu block into 4 evenly-sized steaks. You will only use 3 steaks for the recipe - 1.5/serving.
2. Dip the tofu in the almond milk to cover and then coat with the flaxseed.
3. Season to tofu steaks generously with black pepper and place on a baking tray and cook on 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes turning halfway through.
For the katsu sauce:
1. In in a small sauce pan, sauté the ginger, garlic and onion in the coconut oil on a low heat for 5 minutes, until the onions are glassy.
2. Add the garam masala and curry powder and stir.
3. Now add 3.5oz water, stir and bring to the boil.
4. Add a tiny squeeze of lemon juice then add the Greek yogurt and mix well..
5. Transfer the mixture to a blender and blitz into a sauce for 1 minute. The consistency will be a creamy, light yellow sauce.
Assemble the sandwich:
1. When everything is ready, load your flatbread with the tofu burger, the salad ingredients and top with a generous portion of the delicious katsu sauce.