1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x5x3" loaf pan.
2. Chop the onion, celery and garlic. Grate the carrot.
3. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. When the oil begins to sizzle, add the onion and celery and cook for approximately 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and continue to cook through for another 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool.
4. Rinse and drain the canned beans and drain the cooked lentils.
5. Place the beans, lentils with the cooled onion mixture, along with an egg into a food processor. Process until smooth.
5. Transfer the entire mixture to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Spoon the entire mixture into the loaf pan, and level out the surface. Bake for about an hour.
8. Remove from pan, cut into slices and enjoy!
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|