1. In a large mixing bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients to create the batter for the fritters.
2. Heat the canola oil in a flat skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Scoop heaping spoonful of the batter and place on the skillet. Using the back of the spoon, flatten out into a patty.
4. Fry on each side for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown.
5. Remove from pan, and place on paper towel to remove excess oil.
6. Serve 1 as a side dish or 2 as a main course! Enjoy!
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|