1. Spiralize the 2 zucchini.
2. Cook your lentils. Boil a pan of water twice the volume of your lentils.
3. Add your lentils and let simmer for about 10 minutes or until soft, drain well and set aside.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan and saute the chopped onion and garlic on a moderate heat.
5. Add your diced tomatoes, tomato purée, herbs, pepper, basil, olives and drained lentils to your pan and mix well.
6. Simmer on a low to medium heat for a further 10 minutes.
7. Save some basil for a garnish.
8. Place the spiralized zucchini in a large skillet and heat through (fry without oil), stirring continuously until softened (usually around 1-2 minutes).
9. Serve in a pasta bowl and garnish with the remaining basil.