1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the beans and cook for 3 minutes. Drain the beans.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat until it shimmers.
3. Add the cooked beans, carrots, peas, mushrooms, and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the veggies begin to brown, about 7 minutes.
4. Add the veggie broth and use the side of a spoon to scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
5. Stir in the rice. Cook, stirring frequently, until the rice is heated through and the liquid is absorbed, about 3-4 minutes.
6. Stir in the tarragon just before serving.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|