1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Lightly coat each Brussels sprout half with olive oil and place cut-side down on the lined baking pan. Depending on your oven, the roasting process will take between 25 - 30 minutes.
3. While Brussels sprouts are roasting, prep other vegetables. Mince garlic, lemongrass, and shallots.
4. Toward the end of roasting, heat up a wok. Once the wok is heated, add in oil and garlic, and cook over medium-low heat. Stir and gently cook the garlic until fragrant and lightly browned. Add in lemongrass, shallots, red chili flakes, fish sauce (or soy sauce) and sugar. Stir and gently cook the sauce for about one minute. Turn heat off.
5. Once the Brussels sprouts are tender and start to brown, remove from the oven and toss them into the wok. Coat the sprouts with the sauce with a quick stir, squeeze in lime juice, then remove from the wok and serve immediately.
Read more: http://blog.seasonwithspice.com/2013/01/brussels-sprouts-with-asian-dressing.html#ixzz3N9WGBIK7