Move over bowl of cereal. It's time to upgrade your breakfast. If you have been looking for a quick and easy, portable breakfast for a busy morning, this is it. Do not stop at Starbucks and pick up an overpriced breakfast sandwich. Make these in advance, wrap them up and warm them on your way out the door. You can't beat it.
1. Heat a non-stick omelet pan over low-medium heat, and spray with cooking spray.
2. Once heated, pour in the egg whites.
3. Cook slowly over low heat. Immediately season with salt, pepper and turmeric. As the eggs start to set, move them around in the pan, so that all the egg whites cook through. Egg whites take longer to cook than whole eggs, so take your time. If you prefer, add a whole egg for a more robust flavor.
4. Once the eggs have completely cooked through, continue to use a spatula to move them around the pan. Add the cheese, remove pan from heat, and allow to melt through.
5. Warm the tortilla in a dry skillet or in the microwave for 10 seconds.
6. Top your tortilla with your egg white mixture, black beans, and salsa.
7. Enjoy for a quick and healthy breakfast, or even breakfast for lunch or dinner!
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|