Wow - who knew pancakes could be this delicious and healthy. Skip the carbs and just enjoy the sweetness of sweet potato and banana in this pancake. Super delish and even the kids will enjoy.
1. Bake the sweet potato until cooked through and soft.
2. Mash the potato together with half of the banana.
3. Beat the eggs in a blender for a minute.
4. Add the sweet potato/banana mixture.
5. Add a splash of soy milk.
6. Now heat the coconut oil on a skillet or pan to make the pancakes. 7. Scoop out 1/2 cup of batter for each pancake and cook through on each side.
8. Slice your remaining half a banana and top on your pancakes.
9. Optional - top with a dollop of full fat Greek yogurt.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|