1. Combine all spices in bowl.
2. In a large skillet, saute onion and chopped mushrooms 2-3 minutes.
3. Add garlic (minced), tofu (diced into 1/2" cubes or smaller) and kale (destemmed, leaves chopped finely). Saute another 2-3 minutes.
4. Smash beans in a bowl with fork.
5. Add black beans, sweet potato (mashed), carrots, rice, cilantro, and spices to pan. Stir to bring together 1-2 minutes.
6. Mix in flour and salt/pepper to taste
7. Remove pan from heat and cool mixture.
8. Heat another skillet to med-high. Spray with non-stick cooking spray or use a thin coating of olive oil on the skillet.
9. Form six patties and coat with panko.
10. Cook on each side for about 2 minutes until a nice crust forms.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|