1. In a bowl, toss your raw chopped veggies in olive oil and season with spices. Place in a large baking dish and roast in 425 degree oven for 20 minutes, tossing around halfway through.
2. Let cool. Add your roasted veggies to a can of rinsed black beans. Add cilantro and squirt of lime juice. Add 1/2 of shredded cheese. Combine gently. At this point, mixture can be stored for later use.
1. Warm your favorite wheat tortillas or wraps in microwave according to directions on package. Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick spray or olive oil spray. Pour 1/4 of enchilada sauce in bottom of dish.
2. Add two heaping tablespoons of vegetable and bean mixture to center of wrap. Fold over, fold in sides, place in pan and continue to roll the others. Place into your baking dish, seam side down so that they stay together. Pour remaining sauce over the enchiladas, covering them entirely. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
3. Bake in 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown, with the dish covered in foil.
4. Turn oven to broil, remove foil, and broil for 5 minutes, until cheese is golden brown and tortillas have crisped at edges.
5. Cool for 10 minutes and serve topped with avocado.
**Premake your enchiladas and wrap them in aluminum foil. Save enchilada sauce on side to add to a small batch at a time - if the tortillas sit in sauce overnight, the enchilada will become too soggy.
**For lower spice - remove the seeds/ribs from the jalapeño before roasting.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|