This dish is one of our most liked and perfect for the holiday season. It has all the flavor of a traditional gratin, with less than 1/4 of the fat given the cheese content. Plus with 2 major superfoods, you will feel fabulous after noshing on a serving of this dish.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Peel and slice the sweet potatoes 1/4-inch thick. Remove and discard the ribs from the kale and then chop the leaves into 1/4-inch-thick ribbons.
3. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add the kale and rub the olive oil mixture into the kale leaves aggressively.
5. In a 9-inch square casserole dish, layer your ingredients - kale, cheese, breadcrumbs, potatoes. You may need to layer a couple of times.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, and bake another 15 minutes, until the top is crispy.
7. Serve in squares and enjoy!
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|