What a delicious and healthy way to get your Indian food fix. These tofu kebabs are full of flavor, but low on sodium and fat. Plus, you can make it totally plant-based by subbing out the Greek yogurt for a plant-based option.
1. Soak your skewers to ensure that they don't burn on the grill.
2. Make your marinade: mix all your spices together with the Greek yogurt and olive oil.
3. Cube the tofu into 24 pieces and cover with the marinade. Ensure that each cube is thoroughly coated in your tikka marinade.
4. Once your skewers are ready, thread your tofu.
5. Grill your tofu making sure you turn them regularly. Cook until they start to bubble. The color will turn from golden yellow to brown and bubbly.
6. Keep your tofu warm.
7. Meanwhile warm your wrap/tortilla in a dry skillet over medium-warm heat.
8. Serve with a tablespoon or two of raita, arugula and ribbons of zucchini.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|