1. Dice all of your vegetables and smash garlic. Chop parsley and set aside.
2. Open container of tofu and drain, dice into 1/2" cubes.
1. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add all the vegetables, garlic and onion.
2. Season with the salt, and cook until tender, about 6 minutes.
3. Add tofu and allow to cook alongside the vegetables.
4. Add the pasta and cook until slightly toasted and golden, about 2 minutes.
5. Add broth, and bring to a boil over high heat.
6. Cook, covered, until pasta is al dente, about 8 minutes.
7. Stir in parsley and thyme. Add lemon juice. Season with pepper and additional salt, to taste.
TIP: This soup freezes well, so split the recipe and freeze half for another weeknight dinner!
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|