Wow. Who knew you could make a complete vegan version of spicy bolognese that was this good??? I am loving the spice and the healthy option on pasta night.
1. Prepare your zoodles: spiralize your zucchini and set aside while you make the sauce.
2. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan or wok and add your diced onion, diced jalapeño and chopped garlic on a medium heat or until soft and the onions are translucent.
3. Add in your chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, cherry tomatoes quartered, mixed herbs and fresh basil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Crumble in your tofu, but keep it chunky and fold into the sauce to heat through.
5. Saute the zuchhini (without oil) in a non-stick pan stirring continuously for around 1-2 minutes or until softened.
6. Plate your dish: place half the noodles in each pasta bowl and top with half the sauce.
7. Garnish with black pepper, crushed red pepper and basil.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|