1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. In medium bowl, combine egg whites and eggs. Beat egg yolks into entire egg mixture and set aside. Add 1/3 cups of Swiss cheese into egg mixture. Add salt/pepper, to taste.
3. In frittata pan (or deep 9-inch sauté pan), heat olive oil over medium flame.
4. Add the mushrooms, squash and kale or Swiss chard and sauté for 5 minutes, until mushrooms and squash are soft and greens are beginning to wilt.
6. Add garlic, continue to sauté for another 3 minutes.
7. Add onion and bell pepper to pan, continue to sauté for another 5 minutes until onion and pepper are soft.
8. Ensure that all the veggies are spread out over entire frittata pan. Pour egg mixture into pan.
9. Allow the egg mixture with veggies to set in frittata pan on stovetop for about 5 minutes.
10. Once set, top with remaining cheese. Cover frittata pan with pan lid and place in oven to broil for 5 minutes.
11. Remove pan lid and let cheese melt and brown for about 1-2 minutes.
12. Remove pan from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
13. Cut into 8 slices, serve on plate and top with chopped cherry tomatoes. Enjoy.