1 . Preheat the oven to 350°F; lightly grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, molasses or honey, applesauce, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
3. Add the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and protein powder, mixing until well combined.
4. Stir in the zucchini, shredded using a box grater, chocolate chips, and nuts.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
6. Bake the bread for 55 to 60 minutes, until the loaf tests done (a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the center will come out clean, save for perhaps a smear of chocolate).
7. Remove the bread from the oven, and let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes before turning it out of the pan onto a rack.
8. Cool completely before slicing; store well-wrapped, at room temperature.
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|