1. Beat the eggs and milk until light and foamy, about 3 minutes at high speed of a stand or hand mixer.
2. Add the pumpkin puree to the wet mixture.
3. Whisk the dry ingredients together to evenly distribute the salt, baking powder and sweetener.
4. Gently and quickly mix the dry mixture into the egg and milk mixture. Let the batter rest for at least 15 minutes, while the griddle is heating; it"ll thicken slightly. Small clumps are fine in this batter.
5. Heat a heavy frying pan over medium heat, or set an electric griddle to 375°F. Lightly grease frying pan or griddle. Test the heat of the skillet by cooking a small tablespoon of the pancake batter. The pancake batter should bubble up within 2 minutes on one side; then flip to other side.
6. Drop 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the lightly greased griddle. Bake on one side until bubbles begin to form and break, about 2 minutes; then turn the pancakes and cook the other side until brown, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Turn over only once. Serve immediately.
7. Everyone will enjoy these pumpkin pie pancakes - perfect with real maple syrup! Enjoy!
Adapted from King Arthur Flour: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/simply-perfect-pancakes-recipe
Calorie Burn TimeLog In to estimate
|? min||? min||? min||? min|